• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Local market - black and white pics

Robert Watcher

Walking through a Market in London Ontario on the weekend, I grabbed some shots as I walked around. I had my tiny Olympus E-M10 with small 14-42 (18-84 equivalent) pancake lens, with the camera at waist level and screen pointing up for me to view. I found it advantageous to fire the shutter by touching the screen instead of using the shutter button.

IMG_5323.jpeg

IMG_5325.jpeg

IMG_5326.jpeg

IMG_5327.jpeg

IMG_5324.jpeg

Robert Watcher

E-M10 Mark III.

Doesn’t make a difference to me really. I have 2 E-M10 first iteration and they are essentially the same. The one I use is the newest camera of the 3 E-M10’s for me. Bought it in 2017/2018

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I heard that zoom is very sharp. Is that true?

Today, if you were normally a Canon user, would you consider the new APSC Fuji cameras instead of the Olympus?

Asher

Robert Watcher

I’m happy with the quality. Been using the micro 4/3 Olympus cameras and kit lenses (as well as other Olympus lenses) since 2010 when my original E-PL1 first became available. I have no need to change systems. Nothing available today, tempts me.