• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Morphine the Night

Charlotte Thompson

The title comes from the song Morphine the Night by Sandman who died on the floor at concert. I love the sad song. My tribute if you will. The girl in the art is who Sandman sings about is Morphine a metaphor . The lyrics are incredible

"You are night Lylah little girl lost in the woods :

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I find the voice unexpectedly successful, as the lyrics almost don’t fit in and hardly rhyme, like he is talking to his diary or notebook, recounting his day after he had too much wine!

I wouldn't have expected this to spread across the world so successfully. He seems like an heroic loved figure of a powerful subculture that was hidden from me!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
She is Morphine the night...sort of a strange muse indeed. i think he also is singing for himself who loved morphine too much and died. Tragic! Still I love the song I am going to find the lyrics and bring them to this work .

You're the night, Lilah
A little girl lost in the woods
You're a folktale
The unexplainable
You're a bedtime story
The one that keeps the curtains closed
I hope you're waiting for me
'Cause I can't make it on my own
I can't make it on my own

It's too dark to see the landmarks
And I don't want your good luck charms
Across your carpet of stars
You're the night, Lilah
You're everything that we can't see
Lilah
You're the possibility

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher
She is Morphine the night...sort of a strange muse indeed. i think he also is singing for himself who loved morphine too much and died. Tragic! Still I love the song I am going to find the lyrics and bring them to this work .

You're the night, Lilah
A little girl lost in the woods
You're a folktale
The unexplainable
You're a bedtime story
The one that keeps the curtains closed
'Cause I can't make it on my own
I can't make it on my own

It's too dark to see the landmarks
And I don't want your good luck charms
Across your carpet of stars
You're the night, Lilah
You're everything that we can't see
Lilah
You're the possibility
Chalotte,

I don’t need to get high as I am already stoked up and glide 2” above the ground.

However, I feel empathy for so many others bound to narcotics and psychoactive drugs...

.....first for recreational experimentation, perhaps self-medication and then eventually as an imprisoning habit.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

Yes true that... I agree. After a surgery I had some morphine to help through the pain from my doctor and I can tell you it is beast! and I can see why so many people are addicted