• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Restaurant

Peter Dexter

May have posted before, hope not a duplicate. Any way Daniela in a restaurant a while back.

49838352531_9b1bba97c2_b.jpg

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Career plan?
What’s going on with your brain, Ash.
She wants to be seen; as attractive, as worthy of a photograph, as desirable, as better than others.
She is young and nieve. Not in a bad way but a youthful way.
Oh, how I desire her outlook, her tight skin, her inexperience, her sense of destiny.

Do we not all remember and reminisce on these times? Is this one reason why we might chose to notice such people?

It’s too late. For me, for you.
All we can do is admire it.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes she is beautiful and a delight!

Today my grandson came to swim and I marveled how vital, healthy and happy he looks with not the slightest hesitation in his outlook that everything is going to be worth tackling!

I don’t cease to be amazed by youth with its sense of immortality!

Asher