• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sad Time for the USA and Democracy!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
You should really stop watching these sites, James. It is not good for you.
Actually,

“Epoch Times” is nothing but a rabid conspirators theory, anti-vaccination, Q-Anon supporting Right Wing extreme branch of the Falung Gong, the largest advertising supporter of Trump on Facebook.

“The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[20] promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[3][5] and backs President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[21] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[18][22][23] The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccinemisinformation.[18][24][25] The organization frequently promotes other Falun Gong affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company, Shen Yun.[14][21]” Wilipedia

That any person relies on their “analysis” speaks more about that persons thought process than about the insurrection itself!

Asher

James Lemon

Actually,

“Epoch Times” is nothing but a rabid conspirators theory, anti-vaccination, Q-Anon supporting Right Wing extreme branch of the Falung Gong, the largest advertising supporter of Trump on Facebook.

“The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[20] promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[3][5] and backs President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[21] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[18][22][23] The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccinemisinformation.[18][24][25] The organization frequently promotes other Falun Gong affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company, Shen Yun.[14][21]” Wilipedia

That any person relies on their “analysis” speaks more about that persons thought process than about the insurrection itself!

Asher

Its all distorted entertainment but no reporting truth is irrelevant.

Asher Kelman

Jérôme,

I have just heard on CNN that officials did visit a number of far right leaders asking them to stay home! It’s not certain whether they are referring to future travel or to the actual January 6th insurrection.

Asher

James Lemon

Jérôme,

I have just heard on CNN that officials did visit a number of far right leaders asking them to stay home! It’s not certain whether they are referring to future travel or to the actual January 6th insurrection.

Asher

CNN are you kidding you should not watch such trash its so bad they quit programing at your airports. They are not reporters.

James Lemon

Asher Kelman

First, James,

This is clearly off-topic. It will be eventually deleted, naturally. If you have pictures to go with this, start your own thread. It doesn’t belong here where we are discussing “Trumps mob storming the Capitol”.

James Lemon

Left-wing activist charged in Capitol riot after saying he was just there to 'document'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/left-wing-activist-charged-in-capitol-riot

John-Sullivan-Mugshot.jpg

Asher Kelman

Left-wing activist charged in Capitol riot after saying he was just there to 'document'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/left-wing-activist-charged-in-capitol-riot

Again crazy Right wing spin. He is left wing and zero to do with Antifa. But he was documenting the breaking and therefore what he did was illegal but there is zero evidence that he lead mob or sparked any violence. He had to blend in so of course he might repeat slogans so as not to be attacked like other news reporters.

He has to be punished for being there. One can’t join a bank robbery as a private “reporter” without risking being shot or arrested for breaking in and trespassing.

The is still zero evidence of any significant documented Antifa involvement. One such candidate Antifa insurrectionist was proven to be a QAnon terrorist instead!

Asher

James Lemon

Again crazy Right wing spin. He is left wing and zero to do with Antifa. But he was documenting the breaking and therefore what he did was illegal but there is zero evidence that he lead mob or sparked any violence. He had to blend in so of course he might repeat slogans so as not to be attacked like other news reporters.

He has to be punished for being there. One can’t join a bank robbery as a private “reporter” without risking being shot or arrested for breaking in and trespassing.

The is still zero evidence of any significant documented Antifa involvement. One such candidate Antifa insurrectionist was proven to be a QAnon terrorist instead!

Asher
According to the affidavit and special agent of the FBI says otherwise. Specifically, on or about January 6, 2021, SULLIVAN knowingly and willfully joined a crowd of individuals who forcibly entered the U.S. Capitol and impeded, disrupted, and disturbed the orderly conduct of business by the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate.

SULLIVAN, DOB 07/18/1994, is a resident of Utah. Based on publicly available information and information provided by SULLIVAN in an interview on January 7, 2021, described further below, SULLIVAN is the leader of an organization called Insurgence USA through which he organizes protests. On July 13, 2020, SULLIVAN was charged with Rioting and Criminal Mischief by the local law enforcement authorities in Provo, Utah, based on his activities around a June 30, 2020, protest in which a civilian was shot and injured. The case is still pending. 12. The United States obtained a video of SULLIVAN, posted on YouTube, in which, while attending a protest in Washington, D.C., SULLIVAN can be seen telling a crowd, over a microphone, “we about to burn this shit down,” “we got to rip Trump out of office . . . fucking pull him out of that shit . . . we ain’t waiting until the next election . . . we about to go get that motherfucker.” SULLIVAN then can be seen leading the crowd in a chant of, “it’s time for a revolution.

This does not sound like a a independent journalist to me Asher ?

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

According to the affidavit and special agent of the FBI says otherwise. Specifically, on or about January 6, 2021, SULLIVAN knowingly and willfully joined a crowd of individuals who forcibly entered the U.S. Capitol and impeded, disrupted, and disturbed the orderly conduct of business by the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate.

SULLIVAN, DOB 07/18/1994, is a resident of Utah. Based on publicly available information and information provided by SULLIVAN in an interview on January 7, 2021, described further below, SULLIVAN is the leader of an organization called Insurgence USA through which he organizes protests. On July 13, 2020, SULLIVAN was charged with Rioting and Criminal Mischief by the local law enforcement authorities in Provo, Utah, based on his activities around a June 30, 2020, protest in which a civilian was shot and injured. The case is still pending. 12. The United States obtained a video of SULLIVAN, posted on YouTube, in which, while attending a protest in Washington, D.C., SULLIVAN can be seen telling a crowd, over a microphone, “we about to burn this shit down,” “we got to rip Trump out of office . . . fucking pull him out of that shit . . . we ain’t waiting until the next election . . . we about to go get that motherfucker.” SULLIVAN then can be seen leading the crowd in a chant of, “it’s time for a revolution.

This does not sound like a a independent journalist to me Asher ?
Read carefully what I wrote and the fact-check website and then be patient. The timing of what he said has to be related to the various locations inside and outside the Capitol and his various places in the crowd. If I was in a Pashtun riot I would be praising Allah vigorously too and hope Fahim would forgive me!

Remember his is in a dangerous position as a reporter. He is posing as a “yelling fiend” to camouflage his hatred for them!
But be patient, he will get justice either way!

Asher

Asher Kelman

When less than 1% of the population has more than 50% of the nation wealth, it cannot be a democracy.
Jérôme,

This is a strong statement. But why does it relate to havIng a democracy?

Are we assuming democracies should have even distribution of wealth?

I thought perhaps it should deliver even distribution of rights and opportunity. But tell me what you would provide as a refined description of democracy and relation to wealth?

James Lemon

Read carefully what I wrote and the fact-check website and then be patient. The timing of what he said has to be related to the various locations inside and outside the Capitol and his various places in the crowd. If I was in a Pashtun riot I would be praising Allah vigorously too and hope Fahim would forgive me!

Remember his is in a dangerous position as a reporter. He is posing as a “yelling fiend” to camouflage his hatred for them!
But be patient, he will get justice either way!

Asher

Spin it anyway you like, he has been charged and will be convicted. Of course the judge should understand his simple explanation. LoL

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

I read it! But we have to wait. Yes he is a leftist but not Antifa and not any significant mover of the crowd.

Jerome Marot

This is a strong statement. But why does it relate to having a democracy?

Are we assuming democracies should have even distribution of wealth?

I thought perhaps it should deliver even distribution of rights and opportunity. But tell me what you would provide as a refined description of democracy and relation to wealth?

Quite simply, in a democracy we would expect the majority of the electorate to vote for policies which run to their advantage. In the USA and for the past decades, policies have caused the bulk of the electorate to become poorer.

Note that I am not advocating a particular solution, redistribution of wealth for example. I just notice a fact, that wealth inequalities have increased steadily in the past decades. I see that as a problem and a symptom of other problems. But it is not because I note a problem that I can solve it or suggest a solution.

Jerome Marot

As to the motivation of the Capitol crowd, this article argues that it was about murder.

I'll leave the readers to determine whether that article can be trusted or not. Personally, I don't need any more evidence than what I already have.

Asher Kelman

7BB287CC-A79A-4AF7-8FDC-C27BF18D472F.jpeg

There was a mixture of secular with extreme right hate groups praying for victory, as if they were the Nazi Generals with the Biblical “Ark of the Covenant“ using power of God himself to consume their enemies!

Some pastors who had preached to their support of Trump, (for wiping out gay marriage and abortions with his packing the Federal Courts with the most right wing Justices), had second thoughts and have admitted publicly their guilt and shame!

Asher

James Lemon

Quite simply, in a democracy we would expect the majority of the electorate to vote for policies which run to their advantage. In the USA and for the past decades, policies have caused the bulk of the electorate to become poorer.

Note that I am not advocating a particular solution, redistribution of wealth for example. I just notice a fact, that wealth inequalities have increased steadily in the past decades. I see that as a problem and a symptom of other problems. But it is not because I note a problem that I can solve it or suggest a solution.

I see a poor business model of division as being a major problem. "Putting too much power in the hands of the states cripples America’s ability to act as a nation — even more important. Differences are growing between the states. And the consequences for America’s ability to act in concerted fashion are becoming ever more harsh in an increasingly globalized economy." So I would suggest that Alexander Hamilton's business model of a strong central government would be a solution that would alleviate many problems that exist in the current political environment.

Last edited: