• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

James Lemon

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

James Lemon: Starfire
James,

This gets my attention for the girl walking the dog and then the guys by the cars.

What’s the occasion for the car show? Is it a club of a certain type of vintage car or part of the City entertainment events?

Tell us about this picture. Is this straight out of camera jpg, or do you work on it first.

Asher

James Lemon

View attachment 1049

James Lemon: Starfire
James,

This gets my attention for the girl walking the dog and then the guys by the cars.

What’s the occasion for the car show? Is it a club of a certain type of vintage car or part of the City entertainment events?

Tell us about this picture. Is this straight out of camera jpg, or do you work on it first.

Asher

Hi Asher

Thank you for your interest! This is an annual event held on the street in a residential neighborhood. With a restaurant and bar patrons outside,barbecue in the alley way and a live band.

All kinds of creations here from vintage motorcycles,custom rods, original muscle cars, bicycles, you name it.

The wife drags me to many car shows she likes photographing cars. Me not so much I like to capture the event, people, and the participants. The pictures are shot
in raw format but am still working on galvanizing my work flow.

James Lemon

Thank you Asher! Strange that you would dig this up but why, is it a form of reverse psychology? Yes I love shooting in crowded venues with lots of people,it really does get my adrenaline up. I have not had that lens on the camera for some time ,do enjoy the focal length, decided to dig it out and thus the black cat picture. So your ploy must have worked because it did inspire me.

Last edited: