• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Studio with Laura and Manu the cat

Jarmo Juntunen

A few studio snaps after my lenghty absence.

Laura_studiossa00002769.JPG

Laura_studiossa00002762.JPG

Finally, the less-than-impressed furry model

Laura_studiossa00002755.JPG

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jarmo,

Welcome back!

You do have a cooperative household!

Albeit, ready to murder for you!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jarmo,

That’s such a dynamic still shot.

0A6AF20D-7EAD-4271-959D-7FC31A208A1A.jpeg

It’s powerful in its movement of our eyes counter clockwise from her face to the ornate chair back, (which is so commanding), and then the regal cat where we engage with the main subject!

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Thanks, Asher! Good to be back. I'm surprised how much she still enjoys being photographed. She's very demanding, though. I have to run all the pics by her before publishing. That glimmering piece of old mirror we found at the set is no joke!

Jarmo, It's been awhile and so awesome to see your daughter. We've literally watched her grow up into a lovely young woman. Omg, It makes me smile to see her nonchalant face looking at the cat, which incredibly has fur almost the same color as her hair.
She reminds me of a cat, as being quite independent! :) Lovely photography!

Jarmo Juntunen

Jarmo, It's been awhile and so awesome to see your daughter. We've literally watched her grow up into a lovely young woman. Omg, It makes me smile to see her nonchalant face looking at the cat, which incredibly has fur almost the same color as her hair.
She reminds me of a cat, as being quite independent! :) Lovely photography!
Thank you, Maggie. I hope you’re well. I’ve seen your work here, pleased to see you’ve kept your high standards. Outside the studio those two are inseparable. He is her cat, above all others. That picture was a lucky shot, it was a new environment for all of us and keeping the cat’s interest was even more difficult than usual.