• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sunrise at the Pool

Joe Thomas

I snapped this picture on my recent vacation to Mexico. It is just the sunrise over the pool, but I think it turned out well so I wanted to share it.

MG_0472.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Denver Landscape Photography

Joe Thomas

Thanks for commenting.

I have had chronic insomnia for years, and I couldn't sleep. I just happened to wake up a little bit before sunrise and I got lucky with the shot.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I snapped this picture on my recent vacation to Mexico. It is just the sunrise over the pool, but I think it turned out well so I wanted to share it.

MG_0472.jpg

Joe Thomas: Sunrise at the Poo[/I]

Hi Joe,

When one is getting great silhouettes like this, the early morning pictures are a worthy end for an all-nighter. I like to think I resist taking postcard-pretty snaps, but I'm a sucker for immediate pleasure! I hope you took more than one. The tough thing is to pick this time and have a compelling composition.

Thanks for the pleasure shared!

BTW, does it need the top 1" of sky?

Asher