• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tested every day, US President Has Covid-19 Virus Agent

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A man who dismissed COVID-19, mocked mask wearing, demanded scientists bow to his will, now infected.

We have 207,000 dead.

47,000 Americans positive just today!

5C598543-C2C2-4DBF-8116-56E1A2E94316.jpeg

We are still in the first wave of this Pandemic!

Tragic that we are now seeing the results of not being minimally careful.

we wish the President a full recovery but likely as not, he’s personally responsible for deaths!

He called it a hoax, he chose to handle the situation the way he did with masks Nationally and even in the White House looked down upon any staffer who wore masks!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I notice that the infection happens at a convenient time in the election campaign.
Meaning you suspect it’s not true?

Jérôme,

Frankly, I never for a moment imagined such a possibility!

But you are correct. We are told h has tested positive.

He’s down in the polls. So you think this might be a scheme to get empathy of have an excuse for failure?

Asher

Asher Kelman

In fact, Jérôme,

If you are questioning, for sure paranoiac xenophobia’s will no doubt claim that the virus was created in a lab to damage the President!

The CNN news asked ordinary Trump supporters, (not right wing groups),

“What’s important to you in this election?​

The answer:

“Stengthening Police and the Economy” was high on everyone’s list....”and protecting our neighborhood from immigrants!”​

Covid-19 was not on their radar! That’s a measure of the belief that COVID-19 is a hoax!

Asher

Jerome Marot

Meaning you suspect it’s not true?

"Suspect" is a bit strong. I am just saying it is a possibility.

He’s down in the polls. So you think this might be a scheme to get empathy of have an excuse for failure?

I notice that in recent times, there have been efforts to manipulate the feelings of the voters in major elections of several countries. Donald Trump appears to be versed in the practice. The question thus becomes: what kind of manipulation is the electorate sensitive to?

We are about a month before the vote. A covid-19 infection takes about 2-3 weeks to run its course. Donald Trump being somewhat sick and contagious would conveniently stall the campaign this month. Him managing to survive the infection would be announced in about 3 weeks, just in time to convince his electorate of his superior strength and to comfort them in their opinion that covid-19 is no more than a flu. It is about feelings and the electorate feelings would indeed be raised by a positive announcement right before the vote.

Of course I may be wrong and he may suffer martyrdom and die. But several prominent politicians have been sick with covid-19 before and I am not aware of a death.

Asher Kelman

"Suspect" is a bit strong. I am just saying it is a possibility.

I notice that in recent times, there have been efforts to manipulate the feelings of the voters in major elections of several countries. Donald Trump appears to be versed in the practice. The question thus becomes: what kind of manipulation is the electorate sensitive to?

We are about a month before the vote. A covid-19 infection takes about 2-3 weeks to run its course. Donald Trump being somewhat sick and contagious would conveniently stall the campaign this month. Him managing to survive the infection would be announced in about 3 weeks, just in time to convince his electorate of his superior strength and to comfort them in their opinion that covid-19 is no more than a flu. It is about feelings and the electorate feelings would indeed be raised by a positive announcement right before the vote.
Well within his reckoning!

Of course I may be wrong and he may suffer martyrdom and die. But several prominent politicians have been sick with covid-19 before and I am not aware of a death.

One of his political, competitors for President died after one of his rallies!

So it happens!

Asher

Asher Kelman

But we must admit that his tests are not substantiated from any source like The CDC, which we’d be close to certain about.

He lies easier than he pees, LOL! Do we know a day that he hadn’t lied?

Still, he could, with equal probability have caught the virus

Asher

Asher Kelman

Well, given he is in Walter Reed Hospital now, the White House cloud of secrecy is broken as there now has to be announcements from the hospital. They would not go along with any distortions. So we will get the truth.

Asher