• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tree Sparrow

James Lemon

DSC_8940_00001.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
James,

You seem to have discovered new targets for your camera!

Are you just more at home or are the Various bird populations getting to visit more!

Asher

James Lemon

James,

You seem to have discovered new targets for your camera!

Are you just more at home or are the Various bird populations getting to visit more!

Asher

Yes new targets Asher! Something new and challenging to try. I don't know why these birds are called Tree Sparrows this is the first time i have seen the back of one of these things. They fly around like Jet Fighter Pilots never stopping for rest.

Best, regards
James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
916E662E-37C6-45D2-B188-7E81B03A1E87.jpeg

This bird should know by now it’s name or wear a name rage with its name spelled backwards and a mirror!

Seriously, James, since they are flying around, can you take them in flight too?

Asher

James Lemon

This bird should know by now it’s name or wear a name rage with its name spelled backwards and a mirror!

Seriously, James, since they are flying around, can you take them in flight too?

Asher

Getting anything in sight with a 500mm lens is a challenge at the best of times. These guys are professional dive bombers and by the time you lift your lens they have come and gone.