• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tulips!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
FEB6B7FA-388B-4315-9C8A-EF1D4D6D8144.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “My favorite”

Asher Kelman

Maggie,

Thanks for visiting!

Mine are more aligned to an architectural esthetic! However, I admire your unique fusion on of passion and French romantic still life in your much richer images of dancing, kissing and swooning anthropomorphic figures you devise with essentially the same flowers!

Asher

That's very kind of you to say, Asher, but everyone does images that reflect who they are and I'm a highly sensitive person (some would say - too much so-) but I'm learning to accept who I am and to do photography that way I want to, technically correct but
perhaps more sentimental than most people here would like. Thanks anyways for your kindness :) Maggie

Asher Kelman

Maggie,

It’s great to have such rich variety and breadth of expression!

A lot of folks enjoy your work but don’t say much more than “nice”!

I was told in school that that brief comment should be reserved for commenting on adequate sponge cake

…….or when someone spills coffee on one’s clothes, but then one has to add an exclamation mark, “Nice!”

Asher

Asher, I have been checking this thread for several days, hopeing to see more of the photos you took; surely more than just 2! Please share, even if just for me! :) Maggie

Asher Kelman

Tulips from some stores simply don’t live up to their expectations and may not open at all!

Fortunately, the great chain of massive quantity near wholesale to public merchandiser, “Trader Joe” sell tulips which open beautifully and last the longest!

C6CC3C4E-3D86-470C-A3E6-FDC4D281B1BC.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Tulips From Trader Joe’s”

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

What an exquisite image! Bravo!

The shadow work is especially charming.

It is wonderful that these lovely flowers are available so readily.

Best regards,

Doug

Tulips from some stores simply don’t live up to their expectations and may not open at all!

Fortunately, the great chain of massive quantity near wholesale to public merchandiser, “Trader Joe” sell tulips which open beautifully and last the longest!

View attachment 11443

Asher Kelman: “Tulips From Trader Joe’s”

Asher
very pretty We don't have Trader Joe here, but I take what I can get when they become available. Buying them from the florist is just too expensive. Tulips are wonderful, I even love them when they are past due and open like wild children exploding with joy!

Asher Kelman

At last! Your pictures sanctify this thread! At last Montreal blessed Tulips waiting for their dance teacher!

Asher