• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Un peu de rouge, pourtant.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Glad to read that!
Tell us more!
I realize that with the structures I am building currently, I could well consider incorporating white stone like Corion, just as long as it can withstand sea air. We could then use the surfaces to keep introducing new photographic art, (just in the Bordeaux fashion: UV resistant, waterproof and removable without harming the surface or causing waste!

Asher Kelman: “Cathedrals of the Mind”

I look to the sculptural and architectural art sacrificing its body for the creative spirit of other artists!
I must now begin to imagine a parade of other people’s art decorating my own sculptures, so the Art is drawn out from the community and celebrated.

This constantly refreshed Art will be uplifting and wouldn’t require buying a ticket!

As a start, I will think about stone surfaces for temporary art!
Will we be angry if folk steal photographs?

Will we allow area where anyone. An add their own?

How will we inhibit posting over existing art?

I think themes and competition as well as open areas might be needed.

Thanks Nicolas for giving me those ideas!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The fact that the hotel itself is sculptural cinched this for me as it needed your work to be complete!

It works even better with those remarkable angles!

Maintenant c'est vide! mon très cher ami français, tu dois remplacer l'affiche d'art supprimée par un nouvel art photographique tout aussi passionnant, le plus rapidement possible!

Asher