• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Washedat

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Never let your wife wash your hat.
It’s been my constant companion for 12 years and never seen the inside of a washing machine.
Only rain to rinse and sunlight to disinfect.
It has seen my hair come and go; and stay gone.
It has been sat on, shat on, eaten from, beaten with, written on, rose with, lost, retreated, lost again, returned with barely a thread out of place.

Now look at it. Now it looks worse than me. Mm.Perhaps not.

2809DCA4-3828-4F94-AA56-2AA0853945DA.jpeg

Robert Watcher

It seems I’m missing something here…

My assumption is that you are talking about the picture in the background jutting out of his neck? But then I was trained to always be aware of the background with telephone poles or other things growing out of people. So I may not be seeing what you are referring to either. Maybe the veins in his neck? :unsure: Have no idea what the dew thing is though. BTW - I love raggedy hats like this.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
My assumption is that you are talking about the picture in the background jutting out of his neck? But then I was trained to always be aware of the background with telephone poles or other things growing out of people. So I may not be seeing what you are referring to either. Maybe the veins in his neck? :unsure: Have no idea what the dew thing is though. BTW - I love raggedy hats like this.
Sagging neck skin, like dew drops under a leaf!