• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Grab Portraits Challenge: Fast Grab- Portaits: No lights, no reflectors.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jim,

Great use of the discovered new environment with flamboyant flying curtains framing a fabulous woman!

The convergence of verticals from ceiling to floor pushes attention to the center and the isolated young woman,

.....both hands on her knees posed symmetrically, equal portions of “Cleopatra-groomed”, orange hair, to each side of her perfectly lovely face!

Delightful and stylish, and almost British, Twiggy-Beatles era pop fashion!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I appreciate so much the superb lively pictures and the beautifully rich language of Baudelaire, Voltaire, Hugo and Sartre!

Re: Languages: Diversity is a superb idea. I can only manage French, Spanish German with considerably more difficulty and Hebrew with help!

Dutch, Portuguese, Russian Arabic and Turkish and hundreds more, are so beyond me! I will look for automatic translator admins!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I appreciate so much the superb lively pictures and the beautifully rich language of Baudelaire, Voltaire, Hugo and Sartre!

Re: Languages: Diversity is a superb idea. I can only manage French, Spanish German with considerably more difficulty and Hebrew with help!

Dutch, Portuguese, Russian Arabic and Turkish and hundreds more, are so beyond me! I will look for automatic translator admins!

Asher
A propos des langues, j'imagine que tu fais référence à ce post ?

Asher Kelman

Hey Asher!

Been a bit.. but picking up the camera again :)

although older image.. figured I'd add a few natural light images (actually pretty much the only type of light I use for portraits.

These are from window light (a BNB we stayed in during a trip to Montreal.. and this sitting room was just windows (and gaudy furniture :) )

Jim Collum: “Siblings”
Beautiful moment!

Asher

Last edited: