• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Diary #Stayhome #COVIDー19 #Restecheztoi

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
082A4725-FA0D-40D4-9A9E-74E4A60752CD.jpeg

It’s no “”Bla, blah, blahh!”

The man has a bloody chopping blade!

To the barricades!

39D1CB7F-0800-46A5-99E6-879EC61DA9B0.jpeg

Asher Kelman

Nicolas,

I am personally so grateful for the harsh internal sacrifices France made to have our modern world accept the simple concept of “The rights of each person to be an equal citizen of worth”!

This is what your picture evokes in me: Horror, sadness admiration, regrets and gratitude!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Asher , your comments are always a delight!
Im glad you found a certain significance to this image :)
This is the good freedom I'm hopping from the viewers!

Juste pour le plaisir de débattre :
The caption on this photo: " Blah blah blah" was a wink and a kind of poke to one work of Jonathan Borofsky: Three Chattering Men , 1986

I have been in awe (together with Marine) to see it while we stayed at the Benesse House hotel (Tadao Ando architecture) which is also a contemporary art museum in Naoshima.

Here a photo I took:

Naoshima_NCK7245.jpg

and here is a video found on Youtube (sounds needed while watching):

This let me think to all of these politically correct people we can read on social media these days about the covid and evolution of our society, to all these companies trying to greenwash their image while most of them won't change a iota of their habitudes…
Yes: Blah blah blah

nicolas claris

This is the end!
Lockdown is over for us (we leave in a "green" county so although we are asked to be very careful and work at home if possible, wear mask while using metro or tramway, we are allowed to get outside in the limit of 100 km (as the crow flies) from home.

So this series is over with fifty daily catches. I hope you enjoyed some of them… It was fun to create!

Confinement lundi 11 mai 2020
#Restecheztoi, #Stayhome, #COVIDー19, #mercilessoignants, #gestebarrière, #staysafe, #followtherules
Album updated every day with a confined photo until the end of the confinement!

50_NCZ6374_web.jpg

Pluie - Rain

Confinement 2020 #Restecheztoi #Stayhome #COVIDー19 #mercilessoignants #gestebarrière #staysafe #followtherules

Asher Kelman

Thanks Nicolas for sharing the creative work. You made a promise and you deliver.

That's a great example for us!

Thanks to everyone!

Asher

nicolas claris

Thanks Nicolas for sharing the creative work. You made a promise and you deliver.

That's a great example for us!

Thanks to everyone!

Asher
Well, that was fun to do!
Living for almost two month confined in a less than 100M2 appartment (lucky we were to have a large enough terrasse) this was also a challenge to find "new things" avoid repeats and not to deliver too much of privacy… No room escaped from the lens (well not the bathrooms though…) and sight.
But guess, now that this is over, I feel weird not to take te camera and shoot "something"!
That would not be part of the original concept, so there is a strong no to myself to continue :)

Asher Kelman

What do you mean it was fun to do!

We are still confined home until a therapy is discovered, LOL!

Macron is not a wizard!

Think of your age et reste chez toi!

Je t’en pris!

Asher