• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!
Let's just say the last year has not been my best. Without going into it, I have just not done as much photography as I would have liked. But I wanted to share what I've done in the last year or so, so I made a video. It is still life images, not many blossoms, as that will be in another video that I will put together soon, but I sure would love that a few of you would check out what I do. The video is less than 5 minutes and it would mean a lot of me. :) Maggie

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Robert Watcher

You are amazing photographer Maggie. The images in your video are wonderful and beautifully presented (including music selection). For my personal preferences, I did find the slides stayed on too long before changing - but understand that you are probably trying to leave them on so viewers can spend time and analyze all the details. Not a criticism. Just I probably don’t have the attention span to watch all the way through it. I fast forwarded to get a sense of it and to be inspired by the images. Thanks for posting and asking.

Last edited:
You are amazing photographer Maggie. The images in your video are wonderful and beautifully presented (including music selection). For my personal preferences, I did find the slides stayed on too long before changing - but understand that you are probably trying to leave them on so viewers can spend time and analyze all the details. Not a criticism. Just I probably don’t have the attention span to watch all the way through it. I fast forwarded to get a sense of it and to be inspired by the images. Thanks for posting and asking.
I used to make the slides quicker, Robert, but many people told me, that they didn't really get a chance to see. I'm trying to find a good amount of time, I may have pushed it a bit too much, but I will be doing one of florals soon, and I will try and find a bit faster change up. Also thank you ever so much for your kind words, it means a lot to me. :) Maggie

Robert Watcher

Whatever works for you Maggie. I find it much easier to Pause and look at an image, than to try and scrub ahead to find the next one. Anyway great job.(y)

Jerome Marot

I like the pictures, but I am not really sure that a video presentation is the best way to present them. Unfortunately, I don't have a better idea. Maybe the video will work better with a series of pictures built around a single theme, like florals as you said your next theme will be.

I also like the music. Is Janne Petersen a friend of yours?

Yes, Janne is a friend and has done all my music for my videos for over 10 years. He's from Sweden. He works as a graphics designer, but does music on the side, as his hobby and something that he loves. Side perk, I've pretty much learned how to speak Swedish, enough for conversation, but I wouldn't work a job having to use it; then I'd be in trouble.
I show and sell my work on a website, but the video is an attempt to get a few more eyes on the work. Last 12 months have not been my best so the video also helps me feel like I at least accomplished something.