• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!
D

Deleted member 55

114FDF62-F3E1-469A-87D5-9810136A2400.jpeg
0EE9F616-8F2B-41E7-B79B-B065F85505E5.jpeg
6D693B8D-F26F-4F84-8A48-94F2B47F1824.jpeg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Congratulations Will!

I see the results of you pairing the new 35mm Canon R macro lens with your fabulous customized 200WS Ringlight modified from a vintage Canon ML3.

This focal length does very well with both head and shoulder as well as full length portraits.

I find the even lighting in this case very flattering to the model!

I wonder how it would be with more reflective and shiny makeup? Would you consider a diffuser then?

Asher

Asher Kelman

For those who missed the to Will’s upgraded vintage Canon ML-3 here is the setup of the Macro flash with its modern Camera specific TTL controlled Godox power source!

FAD71694-AB18-4FFF-ADE1-DA56F66988C4.jpeg

This fits on all canon’s Macro lenses and many more via filter adapters!

Will kindly made one for me which I use on either my Canon bodies or my Fuji GFX MF camera and the 50mm f2.5 Macro lens and an AF adapter!

Asher

D

Deleted member 55

The model number of the RingLight flash head I make is a ML-3/200!

It already has a diffuser built in as you can clearly see in the photo you posted!

Asher Kelman

16C06B1C-94B6-4A95-9AF1-F6D68FF0FC09.jpeg

Wonderful model!

I am so impressed with her fresh and youthful appearance and lovely pose.

I do hope she is available to collaborate often with you.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Will,

Great model and great shots!

The model number of the RingLight flash head I make is a ML-3/200!

It already has a diffuser built in as you can clearly see in the photo you posted!
Perhaps Asher was referring to something more along the lines of a "soft box".

Best regards,

Doug