• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Man with turban

Antonio Correia

Have I shown you this portrait before ?

i-s9zzqQg-X4.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Have I shown you this portrait before ?

i-s9zzqQg-X4.jpg

Welcome back, oh great traveler!

This is new to me and I like it. How come you entered his place?

I hope Luísa will allow some of her great pictures to be shared too.

what might be hanging from the ceiling?

Where is this?

Asher

Antonio Correia

Thank you Asher !
I am not that great traveler I would like to be. I do or rather, my wife and I have done done some travels around the World. We fill sorry that now it has become a bit more difficult and we hope to overcome this period. We will see...
This was once again shot in India where we have been after the virus started spreading and India had not closed ot's frontiers.
Where there, they closed the country and 4 or 5 days after our arrival there was no more flights and we would have been stuck in the middle of the pandemic and in India !
We went to see wild life and this was inside a house we asked to come in. We were well received. This guy was drunk but was kind.
Hanging from the ceiling is maize.
Now, another one also inside the house. Beautiful colours, just beautiful !
Ambient light ! No flash !

i-NbhqLgD-X4.jpg

Asher Kelman

Thank you Asher !
I am not that great traveler I would like to be. I do or rather, my wife and I have done done some travels around the World. We fill sorry that now it has become a bit more difficult and we hope to overcome this period. We will see...
This was once again shot in India where we have been after the virus started spreading and India had not closed ot's frontiers.
Where there, they closed the country and 4 or 5 days after our arrival there was no more flights and we would have been stuck in the middle of the pandemic and in India !
We went to see wild life and this was inside a house we asked to come in. We were well received. This guy was drunk but was kind.
Hanging from the ceiling is maize.
Now, another one also inside the house. Beautiful colours, just beautiful !
Ambient light ! No flash !

i-NbhqLgD-X4.jpg
Glad you escaped. You were lucky to get out!

Amazing picture. Is she praying or shy?

Asher

Asher Kelman

The architecture is so well evolved, clean and purpose driven. Unlike our “Gagenau”, copper coil glass covered, induction cooktop, hers didn’t fail 11 times in the past 2.5 years and leave her with no cooking capability! Also, doubtless, her cooking is sublime.

56207D2D-11FF-4667-9F30-C5EBCDC5D7E7.jpeg

Luisa might not be used to such a low cooking level, but would adapt and cook up a storm! If we grew enough replacement trees, this would be a “green” environmentally neutral architecture.

Why no chimney?

Asher

Asher Kelman

Antonio, what a great scene, very rural!

BEC841C8-04AB-414A-B657-264AAB577E72.jpeg

So they drive them from behind too. Looks like at least a 3 man job!

102D29DF-7E33-4D60-913B-6835BD2CE486.jpeg

It appears that they deliver several cows to a home on the left for them to milk! A woman seems to have a milk urn to fill!

Reminds me of my teenage years. I was on a farm in the summer and had to call the cows in for Ming at 5:00 am.

I called, “Come, come, come come!” And they followed me to the milking barn!

Those ladies were so full they really needed high heels to keep their udders off the ground, LOL!

Asher

Antonio Correia

It was late afternoon as you can see and the cows were coming back home.
That's all I know...
Notice the road made of concrete. We could't go further on because they had just finished the job and cars, animals and people had to wait until the concrete dries overnight

Incredible set of photographs, Antonio. You were lucky to be able to leave before they closed the border. Live is already difficult being home; I can't imagine being in a foreign country!