• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Portugal, Algarve, Sagres

Antonio Correia

i-xf2b7BS-X4.jpg

Antonio Correia

Thank you Asher and Maggie ! :)
The place is very, very windy and the sea is rough all the time. The big mass of water heats the rocks constantly with tremendous force. Very impressive spectacle, indeed

i-KBHBJSf-M.png

JakeSmithL

WOW, im so happy that you took this picture because i never saw this type of waves for me it looks like milk that is separated from water its amazing

Antonio Correia

Thank you Jake for your comment. Much appreciated.
I was careful not only capturing but also when working on it in the computer using LR
The waves are very violent. They produce this kink of foam because the water has temporarily much air in it.
Cheers ! :)

Jerome Marot

It seems that we visited the same place:

e7e784ba-ea77-4077-8ea8-fd01ec6bd47f-jpeg.2527

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It seems that we visited the same place:

e7e784ba-ea77-4077-8ea8-fd01ec6bd47f-jpeg.2527
Jérôme,

Lucky you! That’s a great shot too!

Did you happen to take any architecture pictures of the visitors center in those cliffs or the City?

Asher

Antonio Correia

Jerome, thank you for posting this picture.
As you may remember it is a very windy area.

@ Asher,
Wildfires are now raging in Portugal when the temperatures are hight in all Iberian Peninsula.