• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Some lovely poppies.

Maggie Terlecki

I have friends that have a beautiful zen garden and for the second time this year I've gone to visit it. This last weekend, I had a helper so brought along some black and white foam core to separate some flowers from the myriad of flowers growing there.

I so enjoyed my time and would like to share 2 of the images I took of poppies while there because I think they are great!

D

Maggie Terlecki

I'm not sure how to show them a bit bigger as thumbnails (even though you can click to see them bigger) do not do them justice.

There’s An option next to the thumb nails as to “full size” or “icon” so I did it for U 🦉!

A.K.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Maggie,

But these are not tulips, this time.

I see your are exploring!

Maggie Terlecki: Poppies

The black background and the lighting partly from above is perfect!

Asher

Jerome Marot

These look very nice and the idea to build a makeshift studio background directly in the garden is brilliant!

Maggie Terlecki

These look very nice and the idea to build a makeshift studio background directly in the garden is brilliant!
Thank you, Jerome. The idea worked so well. The foam-core is so lightweight and there was no setting up, just put the card behind the flowers so in and out in no time at all, and not creating any hullabaloo, not disturbing anyone.