• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Why Wouldn't You Travel More When There Are So Many Benefits of Traveling?!

Antonio Correia

4. Travel gives Culture and broads your horizons !

2010-09-30-095131-2-X4.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
E006F4C8-86AC-440C-9158-54675B19E6A1.jpeg

Just consider the entire interacted design teams and work shops, machines that machine, bend, harden, miles of electric wires and self sealing gas tanks.

We take such things as flight for granted now.

But each depends on inventive genius, scholarship and endeavor by tens of thousands of individuals. The latter nurtured and schooled by loved ones and local schools and major universities.

This wing we fly on is collaboration on a massive scale by society.

Kudos to everyone!

Asher

Hello Comunity!

Here are some pictures from my travel to Zaragoza, a city in Spain located in the Autonomous Comunity of Aragan, an amazing place to try new food and watch different outstanding architecture, hope you like it ;)

This building is The Govern Congress Palace of Zaragoza.

aa33.jpg
aa1.jpg
aa2.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-16 at 10.00.29 AM.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Ignacio,

You have excelled! A surprising and delightful instruction to the architecture!

3D4C33DD-95DF-4043-BC81-46673ACEA2ED.jpeg

What a wonderful way of bringing us into stunning new architecture. A unique curator!

Antonio Correia

Asher, I think they are real graves. People pray on the tombs of ancestors while pouring they favourite drinks.
Asher, I think it is rather dangerous to travel these days. Why ? Because you fly for 10 or more hours inside a plane, because you can stay in a fantastic hotel on the 10th where the windows are completely closed and the air is the one which comes out the AC, because the car you are in has closed windows with AC on because of the heat, because if you get ill you may not have the necessary help, because ...
My wife and myself we have been over and over in dangerous places and dangerous situations but this time the risk is too big.
I want to cry ! :cautious:
i-32m6BJC-X4.jpg
i-j5Z3qQp-X4.jpg
i-DjWqKsm-X4.jpg